Sales Funnel Template: Something Simple to Get You Out the Door!
Looking for a sales funnel template or the stages of a sales funnel? If so, you’re in luck! Today’s weekly online Meetup Group for TheAthenaArena.com provides the simple steps to take to set up your first sales funnel.
The simple steps, stages of a sales funnel look something like this:
- Do SEO keyword research first! It doesn’t make sense to dive into any online marketing or web development initiatives. Watch the video and you’ll hear why!(If you don’t know how to do this or need some help…visit here.)
- Develop a lead magnet (or a few) based upon that SEO keyword research. (Sales funnels require a fair amount of set-up work! You don’t want to move forward without having that market analysis first)
- Create an opt-in (lead capture) landing page
- Create a “Thank you” (for opting in) landing page. This gives you a chance to remind people what to do next. you could even create a landing page with a thank you video. It’s a great way for people to get to know you!
- Create an email automation series of at least 7 emails, making sure the lead magnet is delivered immediately in that 1st email. You’ll get some good ideas for simple lead magnets in the video…take a listen. (Studies show it takes 7 touchpoints before a “Top Funnel” lead will grow to trust you.
- Build a Paid ad campaign (We’re assuming Facebook in this example)
- Determine your target audiences. Again your SEO keyword research can inform you as to audiences you can target.
- Create a simple lead generation ad.
Watch the flow….
Key Sales Funnel Stages Take-Away?
Don’t dive into any online paid lead generation strategy without careful planning and understanding your online market and target audience!
Make sure you have a product or service to deliver to an online audience for which their is significant search volume and financial viability.
Super Charge Your Inbox With
“Wonder Woman” Wisdom &
Amp Up Your Brand
About Our Presenter:
Liz Gracia is Founder of TheAthenaArena.com and Director of Marketing for TheMindBodySpiritNetwork.com, a Division of New Mouse Media, LLC. Liz has been helping conscious service based solopreneurs and small businesses reimagine, uplevel and leverage their online marketing and personal branding investments with simple innovate SEO search and WordPress website design so they can feel great about their online presence, get found on local Google searches, generate highly targeted leads for their businesses and get return on their website marketing investments within months of going live.
Liz is a Personal Brand Strategist, Intuitive Brand Builder, Certified SEO-SEM Specialist and Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist and has been helping 100’s of small businesses with their personal branding, online marketing and web design efforts since 2009.
TheAthenaArena.com emboldens women entrepreneurs, small business owners & service based solopreneurs to stake your claim, own your brilliance, and leverage your significant wisdom, power and expertise with a brilliant branding strategy to supercharge your business with a “Wonder Woman” brand.
Liz works from her office just outside of Aspen, Colorado but has community ties in Golden, Denver and Boulder Colorado. She offers personal brand coaching and Brand Builder Bootcamps throughout the year to small businesses and solopreneurs all over the United States, Canada and the world.
Ready to recruit some assistance in your personal branding or sales funnel development efforts and partner with a mindful marketing company to get you off on the right foot?
Brand Building…Goal Setting? Same Intentional Discipline!
If you are serious about growing a business, then sooner or later you may need to put a stake in the ground and go through the highly conscious exercise in developing your personal or business brand.
Find out more about my Brand Builder BootCamps here.