How to Use #HashTags…What the BL##P?!
October 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Learn How to Unleash the Power of #Hahstags & TurboCharge Your Your Instagram & Twitter Followers and Engagement
Are you wondering how to use #HashTags properly in your Twitter Tweets & Instagram Posts?
Join The Mind Body Spirit Network, The Athena Arena and Liz Gracia, Founderand Director of Marketing for an uplifting and informative gathering where you will learn specific strategies you can implement immediately turbo charge your #HashTags efforts and turbo boost your # of followers and follower engagement!
Need a reminder? Register Here for FREE!
· Know how to use hashtags?
· Know how hashtaggs work?
· Use every #HashTag under the sun without a real awareness as to why?
· Even know what #HashTags have search volume or topical interest?
· Even know what #HashTags have relevancy as to what you do and to the fulfilling promise you make to your ideal clients?
· Know how to use hashtags on Instagram or Twitter?
· Understand how many #HashTags are most effective and where should they be placed?
· Realize how much valuable information you can gather from Tweets & Instagram Posts?
In this short and illuminating presentation on “How to Use #HashTags to Your Advantage & Turbo-Charge Your Social Media Followers & Engagement” you will walk away with key insights to implement right away and….
As an ADDED BONUS, Liz will share her #GrowthHack to #TurboCharge your #FacebookAds and #LeadGeneration efforts that will save you tons of #Money and #Time!
Tuesday October 9th, 2018
Time: 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/240872789
Please note: This is a networking group where you have the opportunity to practice your “Elevator Speech” (Tell us all about who you are, what you do, who you serve in 1 minute or less), collaborate with other like minded Mind Body Spirit professionals and be supported within the context of a conscious community of pioneering solopreneurs, thought leaders, teachers, healers, transformation coaches, and agents of change.