How to Start a Meetup Group for “Wonder Women Brands”
September 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
MEETUP MASTERY TRAINING
Have you been thinking about launching your own Meetup Group, or any other type of in-person community?
Recently, I surveyed my tribe to find out what types of communities and learning environments they preferred.
They had three choices:
- Combination of live and virtual
Can you guess what percentage of people chose #3 – Online/virtual? A whopping 0%. NOBODY!
52% of respondents said they preferred live communities only, and 48% said they preferred a combination of both.
It’s time to stop waiting. The only person who needs to give you permission to start your own Meetup group is YOU.
If you’ve felt confused about where to begin or how to ensure that your Meetup is a success, you’re in luck!
On September 11th I will be teaching a free training about how I built the most active and loved women’s entrepreneurial Meetup group in Colorado – Daring Divas.
During this free training, I’ll show you how to use Meetup to…
- Immediately increase your credibility and position yourself as a sought-after expert in your area.
- Attract new clients (consistently) without having to sell anything!
- Make a positive impact in your community.
I’ll also teach you…
- The 6 things that must be in place before you launch your Meetup group.
- The top 3 Meetup mistakes that cost thousands of Meetup leaders income, impact and credibility, and how to avoid them.
- The ONE thing you must do to inspire people to join your Meetup group.
- How to keep your members coming back again and again.
If you want to start your own Meetup group but…
- You’re afraid no one will show up,
- You worry that it won’t pay off in the form of new clients and more income,
- You think you need additional training and skills before you can step up and be the leader you know you were born to be…
Then you don’t want to miss this training!
I will be pulling back the veil – sharing the mistakes I made along the way that slowed my impact and earning potential so you don’t have to make them too!
I will also share the strategies I’ve put in place that made it possible to build a highly successful business using the Meetup platform.
People have asked me for years how I’ve built a Meetup group as successful as Daring Divas, and now I’m finally going to share all of my secrets!
If you’ve been thinking about starting your own Meetup group, you won’t want to miss this opportunity because as far as I know, nobody else is teaching this!
Here’s the Meetup Mastery Training Details:
Tuesday September 11th, 2018
Time: 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/240872789
Need to be sent an email reminder? Register Here for FREE!
About Our Guest Presenter & Expert Community Builder Jessie May:
Jessie May is a personal-branding and tribe-building strategist for visionary entrepreneurs who need to be the inspirational face of their business so they can attract a lot of followers to their message!
She’s a true believer that the more you bring YOURSELF to the forefront of your brand, the more your business will thrive. So she’s set out to transform forgettable businesses into memorable brands that reflect their owner’s natural essence.
In addition to her international personal branding business, Jessie May is the founder of Daring Divas, the most active Meetup group for women entrepreneurs in Boulder, CO with over 2,400 members and growing.
Since 2011, Daring Divas has hosted over 600 events designed to cultivate connections that lead to new business opportunities, as well as lifelong friendships that reap benefits in business and beyond.
➞ Learn more about Jessie May here: CoachJessieMay.com